A. Other than the actual meat on game there are other parts of it that can be eaten. They are the: (MSVX.02.09e)
8) Gizzards. REFERENCE:
1. Paul Auerbach, Wilderness Medicine, 3rd Edition, 1995.
2. Larry Dean Olson, Outdoor Survival Guide, 5th Edition, 1990.
3. B-GA-217-001/PT-001, Down but not Out, Canadian Survival Guide.
4. Wilderness Way, Volume 2, Issue 1.
5. John Wiseman, SAS Survival Guide, 1993.
6. Chris Janowski, A Manual that could save your life, 1989.
7. William R. Davidson, Field Manual of Wildlife Diseases in the Southeastern United States, 2nd Edition, 1997.
Was this article helpful?