1. QUESTIONS FROM THE CLASS
2. QUESTIONS TO THE CLASS
Q. What are the eight considerations when conducting a mountain casualty evacuation?
A. (1) Apply essential first aid.
(2) Protect the patient from the elements.
(3) Avoid unnecessary handling of patient.
(4) Select easiest route.
(5) Set up relay points and warming stations.
(6) Normal litter teams specific goals to work towards.
(7) Give litter teams specific goals to work towards.
(8) Keep gear with casualty.
Q. What are the four site selections for lowering a CASEVAC victim?
A. (1) Suitable anchor points.
(2) Suitable Loading and unloading platforms.
(3) Clearance for casualty along the route.
(4) Anchor points for A-Frame, if used.
Was this article helpful?